“Westgate Smoky Mountain Resort & Spa” in Gatlinburg, Tennessee, offers guests all the comforts of a fully furnished home, all within minutes of Great Smoky Mountains National Park – the most-visited national park in the United States – as well as Dollywood theme park and bustling downtown Gatlinburg. With easy access to a multitude of outdoor recreational opportunities and a variety of onsite amenities, including an amazing indoor/outdoor water park, your dream vacation is waiting at Westgate Smoky Mountain Resort & Spa!
A mountain-themed, world-class family indoor/outdoor water park, Wild Bear Falls at Westgate Smoky Mountain Resort & Spa in Gatlinburg, Tennessee, features a state-of-the-art retractable roof, taking Mother Nature out of the equation! Guests can enjoy comfortable conditions year round. Imagine splashing in the heated water when it’s freezing outside! At more than 60,000 square feet, Wild Bear Falls is the largest indoor water park resort in the South and the fifth largest in the country. A total of 300,000 gallons of water flow through Wild Bear Falls daily.
An idyllic break for both parents and kids, Wild Bear Falls offers an atmosphere that sets aside bonding time and a safe, supervised yet independent kid-friendly atmosphere that allows parents a chance to relax with children visible nearby. Lodging and accommodations are available at both Westgate Smoky Mountain Resort and River Terrace Resort.
Attractions at Wild Bear Falls include a lazy river, a variety of different slides, an amazing treehouse play feature that dumps gallons of water periodically. Relax and Enjoy near By Dollywood Village
Under 3 years of age: Free
Single-Day Admission: $18.95 +tax
Three-Day Admission: $39.95 +tax
Five-Day Admission: $66.95 +tax
Lockers are available to rent for $10.00. For guests not staying at Westgate Smoky Mountain Resort, a picture ID must be held until the key is returned.
- The best value, if you’re looking to stay in Gatlinburg, is to take advantage of our Free Water Park Tickets Special Offer. The offer is for most room types and bundles room plus water park tickets for one low price. Tickets to Wild Bear Falls can be purchased once you get to the resort and do not need to be purchased in advance. However, the indoor water park does reach capacity some days, so we recommend to get there early. Wild Bear Falls is open to the public, with parking adjacent to Wild Bear Falls, so be sure to make it part of your vacation experience!
- Hours may vary; please call Wild Bear Falls for any changes at (865) 430-4800, ext. 89115.
- Wild Bear Falls water park is ideally located inside the Westgate Smoky Mountain Resort & Spa in Gatlinburg, Tennessee and lifeguards are on duty at all times. We’re located at:
- 915 Westgate Resort Road
- Gatlinburg, TN 37738
- Phone: (865) 430-4800, ext. 89115
- Severe Weather Policy
- Wild Bear Falls will remain open during rain showers as long as there is no presence of lightning or thunder within the area. In the event of lightning, thunder, or severe weather, Wild Bear Falls will close for a mandatory 30 minutes. When a full 30 minutes has passed without seeing lightning or hearing thunder, Wild Bear Falls may re-open.
- Wild Bear Falls General Rules
Children under the age of 10 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
Children 3 years old and under who are not potty trained must wear swim diapers at all times.
Coolers, food & beverage products, chairs and floats are not permitted.
Appropriate swimwear is required at all times during the duration of your visit to Wild Bear Falls. Cut-off jeans, thongs, swimming suits with buckles or rivets, bracelets, watches and jewelry are not permitted.
No sharp objects of any kind will be permitted within the water park.
No spitting or spouting of water will be permitted.
No running, horseplay or diving will be permitted anywhere in the park.
Weak & non-swimmers should wear life vests for their safety. Life vests are available at Wild Bear Falls upon request.
Guests must be at least 48 inches in height to ride any of the water slides—with exception of the children’s pool slides.
The use of swimming masks, fins and snorkels is NOT permitted.
Aggressive play & behavior is not permitted within the water park.